WaiLLaLLiQa' Malaysia: OFFICIAL

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

"dah la tu,g mesir je pun ko.wtpe sedih2"

haha.i admit it.MOVE+LOOK+RUN FORWARD!! d(^_^)b

malaysia in heart,alex in soul.sol sol sol~


We plan,Allah decides

Now im starting to appreciate my family and friends more than ever.(haa baru tau!)

my wish
Umi and Abah,dont worry about me. remember me in your prayers ,kak Iman,Kak Izah,abg Ilman and Imran,hope to see new faces when i get back.hehe.Iffah,study smart and follow ur sisters footsteps in becoming a good muslimah, and Afiq,do ur best in UPSR&PSRA,i know u can do it!...insyaAllah we will meet again#littleawkwardbutreallyreallywantedtosaythese#

not to forget
to all my friends,Hamidianz,Saserianz,Nahnu Tullabun bla3...,IIUMians,and others who werent mentioned,
insyaAllah,please remember me in your dua.its all the least i needed:)

rindu3
i will miss the food,the culture,the politics,media,everything!;)

remember
this is life,for every end,there is always a new beginning.

super duper important!
really need to study hard and smart,for the sake of myself,my future,for this Ummah,to contribute back for my beloved country.Do the BEST ADIB,U CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!=)

study
.study.6 years,that's on the paper.i really hope it will go on smoothly.

marry
ehem2.7 years,that is my plan.

the final say
But,we plan,He is the One Who Decides..

Barakalllahu fikum ^_^

Ulasan

  1. good luck abg adib,!!~ ^^ study elok2 jugakk..moga bertemu muslimah solehah, huhu..still not the time la.. blaja elok2 ee..

    BalasPadam
  2. Amin2.huhu.kalau ad rezeki tu insyaAllah:)

    BalasPadam

Catat Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

The Legend of Kagutaba Village

Intifada al-Aqsa: Peristiwa, sebab dan kesan

The perks of doing elective posting.