Respiratory department. What did i learn?

Our Respiratory department is 2 weeks long, 8 days to be exact. What did I learn?

1. Read from various sources of medical books, (like me I read Oxford clinical handbook) but never leave the department books. The questions will always be asked from the department books.

2. Do not skip classes, especially the clinical sessions. They are upmost important to develop your clinical skills.

3. Do not smoke, and avoid passive smoking.

4. Increase your lung capacity by exercise holding your breath everytime you are entering/exiting the department because the of it's foul-smelling-smell caused by anaerobic organism infection I guess.

6. Enter OSCE exams early, the questions are usually simple, short and sweet based on my one time experience and what Nizam, a widely renown pokemon trainer (biiznillah) told me.

Good luck to the next group in line. May Allah ease.

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

The Legend of Kagutaba Village

Intifada al-Aqsa: Peristiwa, sebab dan kesan

The perks of doing elective posting.